You are here
Lieutenant Colonel Ramsamooj J.Reyes
Professor of Aerospace Studies, Commander, AFROTC
- Air War College (2011-present)
- Ph.D. in Education, University of Central Florida, 2016
- Air Command and Staff College, 2009
- Master of Science, Telecommunications Management, University of Maryland, 2008
- Squadron Officers School, Maxwell AFB, 2004
- Joint Forces Staff College, Norfolk, 2002
- Post-Bach. Certificate of Sciences, Medical Technology, University of Puerto Rico, 1997
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Puerto Rico, 1995
Prof. of Aerospace Studies, AFROTC Detachment 218, Indiana State University, 2016
Spanish Instructor, Department of Foreign Languages, United States Air Force Academy, 2011
Asst. Prof. of Aerospace Studies, AFROTC Detachment 755, University of Puerto Rico, 2005
Lt Col Ramsamooj Reyes is the Professor and Department Chair of Aerospace Studies at Indiana State University and the Commander of Air Force ROTC Detachment 218. He is responsible for recruiting, training and commissioning all AFROTC cadets on the Indiana State University campus, as well as cadets from 3 other “cross-town” colleges in the Terre Haute region.
Lt Col Reyes received his commission through the University of Puerto Rico in 1995. He received his Master in Telecommunications Management from the University of Maryland University College and his PhD in Education from the University of Central Florida. In addition, he is board-certified with the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP).