You are here
TSgt Janae M. Steude
Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge (NCOIC), AFROTC DETACHMENT 218
- Non-Commissioned Officer Academy, Sheppard AFB TX – 2014
- Squadron CCAF Human Resources Mgt/Personnel Administration- 2011
- Airman Leadership School, Elmendorf AFB AK - 2007
- May 2003 – Sept 2005, Commander Support Staff, McChord AFB WA
- Sept 2005 – May 2010, Career Development Supervisor, Elmendorf AFB AK
- June 2010 – Oct 2014, PRP Monitor/Security Manager, Minot AFB ND
- Jan 2015-Present, NCOIC, Personnel Programs, Det 218, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
Technical Sergeant Janae M. Steude is the NCOIC of Air Force ROTC Detachment 218 at Indiana State University. She is responsible for cadet records/ personnel actions, cadet pay to include scholarship/financial aid monitoring tuition payments. In addition, she is the Detachment; Security Clearance Monitor, Unit Deployment Manager, Unit Fitness Program Manager, and Detachment Safety Rep. She’s responsible for the administration of all AFROTC cadets on the Indiana State University campus as well as cadets from 3 other “cross-town” colleges in the Terre Haute region.
TSgt Steude entered the Air Force in October 2002 as Personnel. In this role she advises officers and airmen on military personnel issues and programs. She conducts interviews to determine interest, qualifications and personnel data and briefs personnel programs such as assignments, promotions, separation, retirements, benefit programs and retention programs. She has been deployed to Kuwait in 2005, Kyrgyzstan in 2007/2009 and Iraq in 2010. TSgt Steude has her Community College of the Air Force degree in Human Resource Management and is working towards her Bachelors of Science in Human Resource Management.